Type Here to Get Search Results !

The Leg Press Legs Muscular Exercise

I am going to tell about the leg press everyone anyone that works out knows how to do a leg press but do you know how to do it correctly is question so I'm going to explain a couple of tips here on how to really do the foot placements and where to target the legs and where to target obviously more of the quads less of the hamstrings.




I think a lot of people have that misconception they think they just get into the Machine and it does the work but you really have to pay attention to what you're doing and really try to put focus obviously it's a quad exercise.

how to perform exercises rather than just do them and see through the motions so what I always focus on with doing legs I always do kind of a warm-up with a leg extension machine and then I'll walk over to a leg press it's usually always my second movement and I want to focus mainly on the quads everyone knows I'm known for my big quads and a lot of detail so what I'm going to show here is my foot placement okay as you get higher up on the platform.

which people tend to do you're going to focus more on the hamstrings which is the back of the legs and the glutes obviously that's not really what I'm trying to focus on so I'm going to keep my feet low on the platform okay yes higher is going to make it a lot easier to press a lot of weights and we know a lot of the guys even some of the girls in the gym like to focus on pressing a lot of weights to impress people we're gonna focus on really just trying to do the work get the most contraction out of the legs okay so my suggestion is okay the feet should be obviously platforms vary in size you want to keep your feet on a lower position of the platform not super high this is going to work more the hamstring unless that's what you're trying to focus on.


I would focus more on keeping the legs down in the lower okay and not much more than shoulder-width apart I mean you see a lot of people spreading their legs out okay this is going to focus on more of the hamstrings again you want to keep them at about shoulder width okay I like to keep my toes pointed slightly outward.

this is going to allow contraction on the quads okay unlocked okay feet flat and you have to make sure as you travel through the motion the feet stay flat there are too many people that roll on to roll onto the balls of their feet okay all the way down okay and up okay now remember a lot of times coming down but you want to come down enough to really get a contraction upper quads and up okay sometimes people like to hold on to the sides here. 


The reps should be steady and really really just trying to contract the quads and control the downward motion Obviously explode up okay not to the point where you actually lock the legs out but really keep tension on the quads that's very very important it's the tension a lot of exercises you don't need necessarily need to lock out but keep tension on the quads, especially the upper quad so down now I complete this for about ten or twelve repetitions always my suggestion okay smooth and steady really get that contraction okay so foot position super important really keep your feet low on the platform it's going to hit more of the upper quad.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad